Substance abuse treatment should never follow a one-size-fits-all model. We are dedicated to providing multiple drug rehab programs that cater to each of our client’s unique needs here in Southern California. This specialized approach to treatment promotes sustainable sobriety and long-lasting recovery in a comfortable and secure environment. We provide a variety of therapies and alternative treatment methods within our programs to prevent relapse and facilitate overall healing.
Addiction Treatment Programs in Palm Springs, CA
Detox is the first level of care when it comes to addiction treatment. This level of care helps rid the body of the drugs in which each person is dependent on.Read More
Following detox, residential treatment is normally the next step. There are multiple lengths of time in which a person can stay in this level of care.Read More
Partial Hospitalization Program
Partial hospitalization is usually between residential and outpatient levels of care. A PHP allows the person to live at home while receiving addiction treatment during the day.Read More
Intensive Outpatient Program
IOPs are similar to PHPs in that the patient is able to stay at home, but there is more flexibility in their treatment schedule.Read More
A standard outpatient program (OP) is similar to an IOP but with less time needed for care during the week. This helps the patient transition back to life following treatment.Read More
Completing rehab for drug and alcohol addiction is a major accomplishment. After treatment, you are able to attend aftercare programs to help you get the extra care you need.Read More
Sober Living Homes
Sober living homes are an option for those who would like to live in an environment surrounded by others who are in recovery.Read More
30 Day Rehab
Most clients at Phoenix Rising undergo a 30 day rehab since it is an excellent time frame to neatly bundle a variety of care approaches to facilitate healing.Read More
90 Day Rehab
Rehab is a crucial part of addiction treatment. 90 day rehab allows patients to receive longer periods of care compared to 30 day.Read More
Long-term treatment programs can last anywhere from 90 days to around 1 year of treatment. This is usually a good option for those who need extra support.Read More
Military Substance Abuse Program
Individuals in the military experience an immense amount of stress as they are often faced with life or death situations. It is best for a rehab program to fit their unique needs.Read More
Women's programs offer gender specific treatment to allow each individual the ability to relate even further to those whom they are receiving treatment with.Read More
Men's programs help men recover from addiction with those who share a similar viewpoint.Read More
Young Adult Program
Young adult programs allow people to recover with others who are within their age group.Read More
Drug Rehab Programs in Southern California
Phoenix Rising offers an eclectic mix of effective programming. We understand that not everyone heals the same way and some treatment modalities work better for some than others. That is why we made our programs unique, just like our clients.
A typical first step in treatment at Phoenix Rising is detox. It is crucial that you start your path to sobriety without drugs or alcohol holding you back. We offer medically-assisted detox that assures your stability and comfort from start to end.
Following detox, clients then begin their clinical treatment program. We offer residential treatment as well as outpatient options. For most, it is best to start off with residential treatment and slowly transition to forms of outpatient programming. However, some individuals are unable to commit to residential treatment and choose to join our PHP, IOP, or OP program. Additionally, we offer specialized rehab for young adults, those with a dual diagnosis, and military personal as well as gender-specific rehab.
After you have completed your initial treatment program, we continue to help you along your recovery journey. We offer an aftercare program to keep you on track long-term. We also offer sober living services to give you additional support and structure as you transition back into the real world.
Types of Drug Rehab Therapies We Offer
For the best possible outcomes, it is important that a variety of therapies are offered in our rehab programs. These therapies include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- EMDR Therapy
- Neurofeedback Therapy
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Holistic Therapy
- Equine Therapy
- Family, Group, and Individual Therapy
Benefits of Drug Rehab Programs in Southern California
There are a multitude of benefits associated with the comprehensive care we offer in sunny California. The most noteworthy of these is living a life free of the harmful physical, mental, and social effects of addiction. Further benefits of receiving treatment at our drug rehab in Southern California includes:
- Safe and supervised detox
- Transportation from our living quarters to the treatment facility
- Personalized treatment plans
- Long-lasting peer bonds
- A compassionate and helpful staff
- Opportunity to work out familial issues and heal essential bonds
- Treatment options that fit your lifestyle
- Step-down treatment options such as outpatient care
- Sober living services
- Jacuzzi, pool, rec-room, and gym on-site
- Equine therapy
- Fun outdoor activities
- Holistic treatment options that promote mindfulness
- Location with access to nearby attractions
Available Drug and Alcohol Rehab Programs
Whether you need help with drugs, alcohol, or a dual diagnosis, Phoenix Rising provides a full spectrum of services. The diversity and depth of our treatment options ensure that your specific needs can be met. Every person’s recovery is unique, and the addiction rehab programs should reflect that.
Below are the services Phoenix Rising offers.
- Outpatient Treatment – These programs allow clients to receive treatment while still maintaining their personal and professional lives.
- Intensive Outpatient Program – A step up in commitment from outpatient programs. You still go home at the end of the day, but you may come in up to four or five days a week.
- Partial Hospitalization Program – This is another step up in commitment, but not quite as intense as inpatient programs. Clients live in a sober living home and receive transportation to and from the treatment facility.
- Residential Treatment – Clients can stay for 90 days (or longer) to take the time they need to fully recover.
- Sober Living – This service gives residents housing where they can find accountability and solidarity in their fellow recoverers. A trigger- and substance-free environment can make a world of difference.
- Aftercare Program – Support systems are essential to recovery. Aftercare programs allow alumni to continue to meet post-rehabilitation.
Get Help at Our Drug Rehab Programs in Southern California
It is time to get the addiction help you deserve at a comfortable and secure facility. Phoenix Rising’s Southern California drug and alcohol rehab center is located in beautiful Palm Springs, CA. Our multitude of services and our compassionate staff will help you begin your journey to recovery today. If you or a loved one is suffering from addiction, don’t wait to get help until it’s too late. Give us a call or use our contact form now.