We offer a full continuum of care at our comprehensive drug rehab in Palm Springs, California. From detox to aftercare, our programs provide help in every stage of addiction treatment. Phoenix Rising makes a point to house all of the tools and resources you need for recovery at our treatment centers in Palm Springs, so you can focus solely on healing from addiction without worrying about the next step.
How Addiction Impacts California
California might be sunny and picturesque, but it is not immune to the nation’s problem with addiction. According to a 2018 report, approximately 8%, or 2.7 million, of Californians are struggling with some form of substance misuse. Of the 8%, only 10% underwent treatment.
The most prevalent substance being used in California is alcohol, with almost 6% of individuals dependent on it. It has also been reported that consumption of drugs and alcohol is beginning at a young age. In fact, 40% of the state’s 11th graders admit to drinking alcohol and/or using marijuana. This drug and alcohol use often escalates, with those in the 18 to 25 age range having the highest rate of substance use disorders.
These rates are very sad and reveal the need for addiction treatment in California. Thankfully, drug rehab in Palm Springs, such as Phoenix Rising, offers a wide range of treatment programs. We even offer a young adult rehab program to help teenagers and those in their early 20s begin recovery before their addiction worsens.
Signs of Addiction
Addiction is a destructive disease that can have a number of underlying causes. It is common for factors such as a family history of drug use, experienced trauma, instability in one’s home environment, and co-occurring mental health conditions to influence addiction.
Addiction can have major effects on someone’s day-to-day life, as well as their future, which is why it is important to know how to identify addiction in yourself or your loved ones.
Behavioral signs of addiction include:
- Focusing the majority of energy on using or seeking out drugs
- Being unable to quit despite multiple attempts
- Missing important events or constantly rescheduling
- Financial and relationship problems
- Isolating or being secretive
- Having verbal and behavioral problems at school or work
- Irregular sleeping patterns
Physical signs include:
- Runny or itching nose
- Red eyes and dilated pupils
- Excessive sweating
- Changes in dietary habits (weight gain or loss)
- Slurred or repetitive speech patterns
- Appearing constantly tired
- Poor hygiene
Why Choose a Drug Rehab in Palm Springs, CA?
Situated in the scenic Coachella Valley, it is no wonder why the Palm Springs area is a popular destination for drug rehab. Home to less than 50,000 people this desert city provides a sense of tranquility with its breezy palm trees and warm sunshine. In addition, Palm Springs also offers many activities to enjoy with sober friends such as golf, hiking, and horseback riding.
Phoenix Rising’s drug rehab in Palm Springs is equipped with luxurious amenities such as a jacuzzi tub, recreational room, and fitness center. We also offer spacious rooms and plenty of outdoor fun.
Programs Offered at Our Palm Springs Drug Rehab
We offer a variety of programs in order to meet the needs of each and every one of our clients. Once you have been through a mental and physical health evaluation, our specialists will devise a specific treatment plan for you, and you will begin one of the following programs at our drug rehab in Palm Springs, California.
Detoxification refers to the process of purging the body of addictive substances and toxins. Our professional staff will keep you as comfortable as possible during this unpleasant process, administering symptom-relieving and craving-reducing medications when appropriate.
Here at our Palm Springs location, our residential drug rehab allows individuals to recover from their addiction away from any environmental triggers or temptations. This level of care usually occurs after detox as it provides a high level of structure and recommended support for those in the early stages of recovery.
Our treatment centers in Palm Springs offer outpatient programming at 3 different levels. Typically, these are used as a step down following a higher level of care such as residential treatment. Types of outpatient programming offered at Phoenix Rising include a partial hospitalization program (PHP), intensive outpatient program (IOP), and standard outpatient program (OP).
We want to make sure all of our clients feel accommodated and secure during their time with us. This is why we offer unique programs including a rehab program designed specifically for first responders, gender-specific rehabs, young adult rehab, and wilderness rehab.
The main goal of our aftercare program is to help you prevent relapse while setting you up for a brighter future. We provide continuing services such as linking you with support groups in your area, presenting you with valuable resources, and aiding you in job placement.
Sober living facilities allow our patients to slowly ease back into society without the temptation of drugs or alcohol. Fortunately, we offer this program for those who require additional support and do not have stable environments to go back to after rehab.
Services Provided at Our Treatment Centers in Palm Springs, CA
Our goal is to provide professional guidance and support, so you or your loved one can break free from the chains of addiction. Within our drug rehab programs in Palm Springs, we offer the following services:
- Group therapy: Encourages peer bonding while reducing stigma.
- Family therapy: Facilitates open communication and strengthens close relationships.
- Individual therapy: Emphasizes personal growth and acceptance in a 1-on-1setting.
- Equine therapy: Horses are used to teach accountability and self-care.
- EMDR therapy: Reduces the emotional response to trauma through a series of eye movements.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy: Helps replace negative thinking patterns and habits with healthy behaviors.
- Dialectical behavior therapy: Form of cognitive-behavioral therapy that improves emotional regulation.
- Medication assisted-treatment: Medications are used to reduce cravings and ease withdrawal symptoms.
- Neurofeedback therapy: Non-invasive treatment that reinforces healthy brain function.
- Motivational enhancement therapy: Designed to produce quick behavioral changes that are internally motivated.
- Holistic treatment options: Promotes self-actualization and healthy coping strategies through activities such as yoga and meditation.
Get The Help You Need at Our Drug Rehab in Palm Springs, CA
The time to begin living the healthy and happy life you deserve is now. Our caring staff is ready to help you rise above your addiction and begin a new path. When you are ready to begin this journey, call us or use our contact form. Our staff is always available to answer questions and explain more about the services offered at Phoenix Rising Recovery’s treatment centers in Palm Springs, California.