Selecting a treatment plan can be daunting. It can also be difficult to decide what level of care you need in order to most effectively begin recovery. A partial hospitalization program is the highest level of supervision aside from an inpatient program. It is perfectly suited for those who want to be separated from their everyday life while still exercising some freedom.
What Is a Partial Hospitalization Program?
A partial hospitalization program (PHP) is very similar to a residential program. You receive treatment during the day and you don’t return home each night. However, the living quarters and the treatment center are in different locations. While we will handle the actual transportation for you, the distance means that you maintain more independence.
The level of trust you are given by living off-campus can be a great asset to those looking to rebuild discipline. Deciding what you are ready for is an essential part of the recovery process.
In their down time, clients are welcome to stay at our facility and participate in activities. They may also choose to go back to their sober living housing. Unlike an intensive outpatient program, those engaging in a PHP should stay and utilize our many activities. Treatment will usually last most of the day.
What Makes Phoenix Rising Special?
Phoenix Rising provides the best partial hospitalization program Palm Springs CA has to offer. Here are some of our programs, amenities, and features that set us apart.
- Campus: We are located on a secluded and serene ranch in Palm Springs. Addiction feeds off routine and patterns. Our facility’s sense of seclusion and peacefulness help you break away from those patterns. Because we’re located on a ranch, we also offer equine therapy, which can prove tremendously healing.
- Physical Activities: We believe fitness and general physical health is an essential part of recovery. We offer a pool, jacuzzi, and in-house gym to accomplish this goal. You will be able to work out, swim, or learn yoga.
- Holistic Healing: At Phoenix Rising, we believe in holistic treatment over medication-assisted treatment. Our goal is to help heal your mind, body, and spirit by finding and maintaining balance. We accomplish this through a number of methods, some of which are unorthodox. We teach meditation. Also, we provide music and art therapy. We even offer psychodrama treatment, which utilizes dramatic action and role theory and sociometry to help bring you clarity and insight.
- Dual Diagnosis: Addiction rarely occurs in a vacuum and should therefore not be treated as such. Dual diagnosis is the practice of identifying any other co-occurring mental illnesses. Anxiety, depression, and trauma can all have disturbingly synergistic relationships with addiction. Addressing the underlying issues is the key to long-lasting recovery.
- Understanding Staff: Our staff understands your struggle because many of them have been where you are now. The result is that the care they provide you with will be laced with a level of compassion and understanding that is mostly unparalleled.
Begin the Recovery Journey with Phoenix Rising
Phoenix Rising doesn’t just have the best partial hospitalization program Palm Springs CA has to offer. In addition to PHP, we provide a number of other services at all stages of the recovery process, including:
Finally, to learn more about a partial hospitalization program, contact us at 855.232.8211 today! Don’t wait any longer to get the help you deserve. Your journey to recovery can begin right now.